1) You are walking distance from the nicest beaches on São Paulo coast – beautiful white-sand and semi-deserted shores
2) You can take a walk over to the beautiful waterfalls of Toque Toque and Calhetas
3) There is no mass tourism here at Toque Toque Grande and the visitors are sophisticated and eco-conscious
4) In the city centre of São Sebastião you can stroll around the brand new promenade and visit the historical attractions
5) A visit to Ilha Bela, which is close by, offers an unforgettable diving experience
6) This is where you will find some of the most stunning landscapes and from our hotel you can see the blue ocean and green mountains right from your veranda
7) There is excellent local gastronomy at Ilha de Toque Toque and other places nearby
8) There is plenty to see and you can take a boat trip to the nearby islands
9) It is a wonderful place to simply relax and be pampered with available spa treatments and massages
10) Our pousada! At Ilha de Toque Toque Boutique Hotel we benefit from the extremely privileged landscape amidst the Atlantic forest and the sea offering direct contact with nature. Mountain atmosphere, charm, romance, tranquility and relaxation are just some of the features we offer to fulfill our mission to create a unique experience for visitors so that you are truly satisfied.
For more information on Brazil Travel & Pousadas visit Hidden Pousadas Brazil
Category: Sao Paulo - Where to visit & stay?